IT'S ME

BISMILLAHIRRAHMANIRRAHIM..
ASSALAMUALAIKUM W.B.R..

*My name is ROSNIZA ABD RAHMAN
*IM BORN AT Hospital Besar Malacca
*I live at Batu Tiga Shah Alam, Selangor
*Im Studying at Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris
*i live without my parent since im a small kid


Accept me as I am.
Don't try to change me.
Love me for who I am.
If you do, then you will see
just how strong my love can be.
God made me the way I am.
I have no problem with that.
Everyone is different.
You must accept that fact.
I can only be the
person that you see.
I won't change for anyone,
For I can only be me.
We all are different,
This is true .
I can only be me,
I can't be like you.
Accept me as I am
No matter what it takes.
I know I'm a good person,
Because the Lord (ALLAH S.W.T) don't make mistakes

"I have to learn to love myself this is so true,because no one can love me as much as I do. I must find a way to give myself a break, and be able to love myself no matter what it takes"

0 comments:



Post a Comment